marți, 30 octombrie 2012

Introduction to 3ds Max 2011

Hello friends! 
I am in position "no job" for a week, a very boring and overwhelming psychological phase and to not get crazier than i am right now, i've decided that the best thing for me would be to write (not look for a new job [-x). About what?  About 3ds Max of course. That's all I know my best, right?

I got this idea thinking how useful I found the beginner tutorials on the internet and I though now is my turn to help others in need, and, why not, to make known those who don't know what the magic of 3D consist of, this amazing software: 3ds max 2010 (this is the version that I'm working now).
A brief definition of 3ds max:

Autodesk 3ds Max, formerly 3D Studio Max, is 3D computer graphics software for making 3D animations, models, and images. It has modeling capabilities, a flexible plugin architecture and can be used on the Microsoft Windows platform. It is frequently used by video game develoers, TV commercial studios and architectural visualization studios. It is also used for movie effects and movie pre-visualization.

This is how it looks when you doble-click the 3ds max icon.


Assuming that most of those who will access my blog are people who know something about 3ds max, we'll go over shortcuts that every user should know before starting the job. These shortcuts greatly facilitates the use of the program.

W = move
E = rotate
R = scale
alt + mouse scroll(hold) = rotate
scroll = zoom
ctrl + alt + scroll(hold) = zoom fluid
scroll(hold) = pan
z = zoom extents all
Additional shortcuts:
M = material editor
X = show/hide transformer(ghizmo-ul pe care il folosim ca sa mutam/roti/scale obiectele)
S = snap
F9 = render

Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu

Go to the TOP of the page